This document defines ARTH’s reservation on all the rights under intellectual property law on the Website and in any content that is on the Website or in the Services.
“ARTH” reserves all rights under intellectual property law on the Website and in any content that is on the Website or in the Services. Except as we may expressly state in writing, you shall not reproduce, reprint, publish, or otherwise exploit content or technology from the Website. Republishing any content or technology from the website would attract penal provisions against the individual and/or the entity.
- The users agree to authorize ARTH to retrieve and verify information including personal information, documents etc. submitted by the users or any other information procured by ARTH for the application of loan, credit, insurance, or other financial services.
- The users authorize ARTH to exchange details in relation to loan application, defaults, security, etc. with credit bureau, affiliates, rating agencies, other banks, financial institutions, any third parties, any assignees/potential assignees, or transferees, who may process and publish the information in manner through mediums as it may be deemed necessary.
- The submission of loan application does not imply automatic approval and ARTH at its sole and absolute discretion may either sanction or reject the application for granting a loan, credit, insurance, or other financial services. In case of rejection, ARTH is not under any legal obligation to mandatorily disclose the reason.
- Users agrees that the funds obtained from ARTH shall be used for the purpose for which loan has been applied for and will not be used for speculative or antisocial purpose.
- Users confirms that the information provided to ARTH is correct and accurate.
- Users authorize ARTH to connect via various modes of communication including and not limited to Calls, email, or SMS. Users also agree and authorize ARTH to connect with them irrespective of registration with DNC or NDNC Registry.
Right to Use Information
By providing any information through this Website, the user hereby grants the right to use such information for providing the Services. This consent will override any “Do Not Disturb” (DND) preferences set at user’s end with their telecom service provider.
The user agrees to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless “ARTH” and its, parent/subsidiary and affiliates, its employees, contractors, officers, directors and agents from all liabilities, claims, and expenses, including attorney’s fees, that arise from:
- Violation of any third party right, including without limitation any copyright, trademark, trade secret or other property, or privacy right.
- Any claim that caused damage to a third party.
“ARTH” reserve the right, at our own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by user, in which event the user will co-operate in asserting any available defenses.
There shall be one (1) arbitrator as appointed by “ARTH” and the seat of the arbitration shall be Mumbai, India. The language of the arbitration proceedings and of all written decisions and correspondence relating to the arbitration shall be English.
Severability & Assignment